Wednesday, February 01, 2012

Spoonfuls

enough is enough
quit your bitching and change it
if you hate your life
why don't you rearrange it
projecting your shit onto me
is an excuse
to keep you from looking
at what is wrong with you

you're just a princess
who won't lift a finger
allowing resentment
to fester and linger
you look in the mirror
and hate what you see
so now you are pushing
your ugly on me

you view my happiness
like a slight against you
I've always wondered
what I have done to you
you are so cold
and so hard to be around
you went out hunting
for the misery you found

you behave like you
exclusively feel pain
victim of everyone
never share the blame
dishing out spoonfuls
of hostility
while you refuse helpings
of kindness from me

at this point I just wish
somebody would deck you
'cause all that they do
is coddle and protect you
so you get away with
the things that you do
and spread all your darkness
to those around you

No comments: