Thursday, November 18, 2004

yesterday

Yesterday I took the day off to process some shit in my mind.
As part of the new "Action Jill" persona, I decided that even though I had called in to work depressed, I didn't have to stay home and wallow in it all day. I did do that for most of the day, but I also went and paid a visit to a place in Seattle called the Richard Hugo House. It's a place for writers that offers classes and workshops, hosts events and readings, has a theatre space for playrights, and a nice library with several computers.
You see, I'm trying to get more comfortable with sharing my work and accepting constructive criticism. I'm looking forward to participating at the Hugo House and once again finding a community of writers to share my passion with.
Check it out.

http://hugohouse.org/

No comments: