Saturday, February 19, 2011

Rebirth Marks

happiness offends as much as hate
no one wants to realize what they're missing
no amount of money in the world
measures up to passionately kissing

the most intense experience in life
can't be purchased with a credit card
integrity and resolve are a must
love is beautiful but it is hard

don't tell me to smile for you
I'm not here to be cute
I'm no coy submissive girl
my style is resolute

time is not a given so take heed
don't put off the things you mean to do
this life is all that is guaranteed
heaven might not be waiting for you

everybody's spirit carries truth
egos obscure visions in our minds
reality exists in the surreal
dreaming may be our most lucid time

why should I invest in a
world that disregards me
tattoos are my rebirth marks
but there's more than you see

No comments: